Have you discovered that you don’t want or need the monthly calendar that came with your planner inserts? I, personally, can’t live without my monthly calendar but I understand that a lot of people don’t use it for appointments and are at a loss as to what to do with it. So for those of you whose monthly calendar is blank, here are some non-traditional items you can record on your monthly calendar:
2. Health issues.
5. Blog schedule.
6. Steps or calories.
7. Daily weight.
8. Cleaning chart.
10. Progress on a project.
11. Index to key events in your life.
12. Work schedule.
13. Gratitude (obviously just one or two words)
14. How you feel.
15. Habits. Mark each day you don’t do something. Or record how many times you do something (like how many glasses of water you drank).
17. Blog stats.
18. How much you spent each day.
19. Acts of kindness you receive or do.
20. Special prayer requests.
21. Scripture reading chart.
24. Small daily task for cleaning, de-cluttering or organizing.
25. Books you read or movies you watch.
What are other ways you could you use your monthly calendar?
UPDATE: Per reader request, below is a download for the horizontal monthly calendar shown in the examples. Print the calendar on a full sheet of paper, then put the page back in printer the opposite direction and print on the other end to get two copies of the calendar.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016