I am a huge geek over planners. I have made hundreds of page templates over the years. I even bought a Cinch from We R Memory Keepers to do my own spiral bound planners. I finally found a Classic Cherry Filofax Compact knock off that I fell in love with and I have used it more consistently than any other size I have tried. This little bright cheerful planner put my spiral bound planners on the shelf.
Because I am left-handed I really struggle with the ring bound planners. The rings are always in the wrong spot and my handwriting looks like someone who is undergoing electric shock anyway. I preferred spiral bound planners but my ADD brain used them for a few weeks then they gathered dust because I needed to change the pages up after testing them out.
And now I have met Dan. Dan is with Agendio. They are just launching and have generously offered me a chance to review their product for you guys. I should have my planner the Monday after Thanksgiving and I will do an opening video for you to see how they package it. Until then I am so excited I have to tell you about my experience customizing my planner on their site. I am so excited to show you guys this new planner website!
Things I Loved
- I loved that there were SO MANY options for your layout. They had weekly, monthly, or both. I went with the combo.
- I got to choose what color ink my pages had. A lot of planners do not allow you to choose covers and inside colors separately. They set up complimentary color groups and you have to choose what they have come up with.
- I was in font heaven. I LOVE fonts. They had over 20 to choose from. It took me forever to find my favorite.
- Events – I got to have birthday’s pre printed. So that means I won’t forget my mother-in-law’s birthday this year. I will even remember our wedding anniversary. I forgot one year and I still hear about it.
- Activities – We have family night once a week and we always do the story hour on Wednesdays at the library. Those things are standards for our schedule and I still forget about them until 5 minutes before. Who am I kidding. 30 minutes after it starts I remember and we run up the street to the library.
- I was the most excited about National and Religious holidays. We homeschool so I use National holidays as an excuse to watch documentaries or other videos about the holiday or how it began. Now I don’t have to go in search of this information at the beginning of each month.
- Religious. Ya’ll I carry strong beliefs. Where I live there is only a small group of people who share my faith. The fact that they included not just mainstream faiths like Catholic or Protestant; I smiled from ear to ear on this one.
- I wish that my favorite page size had been available. The smallest size they have is called Journal and it is the standard half page size.
- It took a while to get the planner like I wanted it. I kept having to go back and forth between template styles. So the ADD side of me was really bouncing around.
- I would have liked to have some kind of little swirly graphic around a portion of the edge of the pages, but I will probably draw my own on it. So it isn’t that big of a deal.
I am going to keep all the customizations I did secret until the unpacking! I am excited to see what you think of the layout I chose!
Go to the site and play with the customizations. If you are like me you will have 3 or 4 planners built before you know it.