These scrumptious little cakes are not a dessert… but your DINNER! They are a crowd pleaser and they are so easy to make! My husband loved them and so did my two year old daughter. This recipe will become a Gardner classic in no time!
- 1 can biscuits (10 count)
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1 (10-1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (whatever you like)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Separate biscuits and place each biscuit in a cup of a lightly greased 12-hole muffin pan, pressing dough up sides to edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chicken soup, veggies, cheddar cheese, onion powder, parsley flakes, and black pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at once.