Delicious and refreshing! I’m not a “fruit salad” kind of girl but I really love this. You can store it in the refrigerator and serve it as a fruit salad or you can freeze it and serve it more like ice cream. Either way it’s awesome.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans (I omit)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- ½ large package mini marshmallows (I omit)
- 1 (8 ounce) tub cool whip, thawed
Mix all together, adding cool whip last (remember to stir the cool whip gently). Refrigerate or freeze.