Washi tape and stickers are great ways to jazz up your planner pages, but another option is making your own pages and adding inspirational photos. The only negative is that it does take more ink to print the pages. But it might just be worth it to see photos of family, friends, pets, nature – whatever makes you happy.
Adding photos to your custom pages isn’t hard. Here’s how I do mine:
1. Using Word, I design a planner page that meets my needs plus has a spot for a photo (or two).
2. Take a photo or download a photo to my computer.
3. Using Paint, I reduce the photo so it’s fairly small. I also crop the photo to get rid of anything I don’t need.
4. Save the smaller photo to my computer.
5. Pull up the planner page and insert the photo where I want it. Sometimes I have to move it around or make adjustments so it looks right.
6. Print off enough pages for one month.
Here are a few samples to get your imagination going:
So what do you think? Are you ready to go make some pages featuring your favorite photos?
To see what other time management/planner articles are available, check out the Time Management Index.