If you’re looking for something cold and refreshing, here it is. Simple and delicious – it doesn’t get any better than that!
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 butterfinger candy bars (2.1 ounces each), crushed
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 pkg. (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (12 ounces) cool whip, thawed, divided
In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients; set aside ½ cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. dish. Chill for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until set (mixture will be thick). Stir in ice cream and 1 cup whipped topping
until smooth. Spread over crust.
Top with remaining cool whip. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture. Chill until set.