Ever have one of those days when you find out at the last minute that you need to bring cookies to something? Keep a cake mix on hand and you can whip up these delicious cookies in an instant. So easy and quick!
- 1 pkg. devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 c. vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 oz. (1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate chips (or white chips or peanut butter)
Combine cake mix, oil and eggs. Stir in chips. Drop by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 about 8 to 10 minutes (time depends on size of cookie). Cool on pan 5 minutes.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016