It doesn’t get any easier than this. Seriously.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1 cup warm water or chicken broth
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Sprinkle with dressing mix. Pour water or broth over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.
My crock pot runs hot so I only cook this chicken 4 hours. Any longer and the chicken is too dry.
I made this on a day when I didn’t have a lot of time. I served it with steamed vegetables, parmesan pasta (from a mix), garlic bread (frozen) and the chicken. It was easy and only took a little time to pull it together. This is one of my go-to menus for busy days.