You know how sometimes you need a side dish really fast? As long as you have canned potatoes in your pantry, you can whip this one up quickly and it tastes great.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) whole potatoes, drained and halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon butter (1)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon rubbed sage
- ½ teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
In a large skillet over medium heat, cook potatoes in butter and oil for 6-8 minutes or until browned. Add the remaining ingredients; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until well coated. Yield: 4 servings (2)
(1) I ended up adding a little more butter during cooking.
(2) Probably really only 3 servings.
From Taste of Home Magazine
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016