For those of you who aren’t interested in a “planner” but are definitely interested in a calendar, this review and contest is for you! Franklin Planner provided two of these very cool 2014 Weekly Datebooks for two lucky winners. And for the record, one of the planners is brown and the other is GREEN, not teal like it looks in the photo. I took photos in practically every room of the house but never could get it to look green. I am obviously not a photographer.
Anyway, take a look and see what you think. Then if you’d like to have one, enter to win. The rules follow the review
This weekly datebook measures 5.375” W x 7.375” H and has 224 pages. The cover is luscious! Seriously, it feels amazing!!! And the cream colored paper and neutral color scheme are so relaxing and clutter-free. And, of course, like most bound calendars, it has a ribbon bookmark to mark your place.
The beginning of the calendar includes several interesting reference pages:
- 2013/2014 Calendars
- Table of Contents
- Common Phrases
Then we have all the monthly calendars for the year:
Followed by the weekly pages:
The rest of the book is filled with a variety of resources, including:
- 2015 Advance Planning Pages
- United States Road and Air Distances
- United States Weather
- International Air Distances
- International Weather
- World Time Zones
- Weight and Measure Equivalents & Conversions
- Online Resources
- International Dialing Codes
- Address Pages
- Birthdays & Anniversaries List
- Hotel & Restaurant Record
- Notes section
- Record of Personal Data
- Maps of the World
1. Apologies to my international friends, but this giveaway is only open to people with a USA mailing address (I’m paying for the packaging and shipping).
2. To enter, please leave a comment on this post. Your comment is your entry and only one entry per person.
3. Entries will close at 6:00 pm Central Standard Time on Sunday, December 15, 2013. Any entries submitted after that time will not be counted.
4. Two winners will be chosen via Random.org.
5. The winners will be announced on Homemakersdaily on Monday, December 16th, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. central standard time.
6. The winners must provide their mailing address by 10:00 p.m. central standard time on Tuesday, December 17th, 2013. If I have not received an email from the winners by that time, a new winner/winners will be chosen. So be sure to check back and see if you won!
NOTE: If your comment doesn’t show up, email me at homemakersdaily at yahoo dot com and let me know. I found a few of them in the spam folder.