I usually keep it super simple when I make salmon and just brush the fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with lemon pepper. But this recipe looked good so I thought I give it a try. It was a winner!
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoon minced fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425. Place salmon in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking pan, skin side down. Combine remaining ingredients; spread over fillets. Roast 15-18 minutes to reach desired doneness.
from Taste of Home Magazine, December 2013
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016