I don’t know about you, but I like knowing how other people do things. Sometimes I learn something new and sometimes I confirm that I’m on the right track.
So in case you’re interested, here’s how I clean my very tiny bathroom:
1. Spray tub and shower with scrubbing bubbles.
2. Spray scrubbing bubbles in toilet bowl and sink.
3. Using a sponge, wipe down shower walls & tub. Rinse.
4. Using toilet brush, brush inside of toilet. While I’m there, spray outside of toilet with 409 and wipe down.
5. Also while on the floor, I spray the floor with 409 and wipe it down.
6. Wipe down inside of sink. Then spray 409 on counter and tile walls surrounding the sink and wipe down.
7. Spray the mirror with Windex and clean with paper towel.
8. Spray the window over the tub with Windex and clean with paper towel. While I’m there, wipe down windowsill.
9. Replace the towels and rug with fresh towels and a fresh rug.
10. Dump the trash.
11. Refill the toilet paper and Qtips.
12. Replace bar of soap, if needed.
13. If I notice anything extra that needs cleaned, I go ahead and do it. Sometimes I wipe down the front of the vanity. Sometimes I wipe down the woodwork or light switch. Sometimes I clean the outside of the tub.
14. As far as dusting, there are a few things that need dusted but I get those when I dust the rest of the house.
Approximately seventeen minutes later, I’m done for another week.
Just in case you’re interested, here are a few pictures of what this bathroom looked like BEFORE we remodeled it. The area behind the sink and toilet was papered with flocked wallpaper. It was really nasty! Oh, and we didn’t do any of this. We bought this house as a fixer upper (and boy did it need fixing up) and redid every square inch of it.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- Tracking on Regular Planner Pages - February 10, 2016
- Are a Grocery List and Menu Plan Really Necessary?! - February 9, 2016
- Salmon & Spinach Salad with Avocado - February 9, 2016