This is definitely an oldie but goodie. If you haven’t made these for a while, you’re missing out. I always forget how good they are.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) margarine, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 12-ounce package m&m’s
Cream together margarine and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Add m&m’s.
Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart on ungreased pans. Bake at 350 for 10-13 minutes until edges are light brown and centers still soft.
- I added a little bit of flour so the dough was stiffer and the cookies didn’t spread while baking.
- I haven’t been able to find m&m’s in the baking aisle for quite a while so I’ve been getting the mini’s in the candy aisle.
- My cookies were a little bit smaller (I used my cookie scoop) so I only baked them 8 minutes.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016