You’re going to thank me for this one. This recipe is easy, quick to put together and tastes SO good! I serve it with rice and steamed vegetables.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- 2 (16 oz.) cans refried beans
- 4 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped (I chop the whole bunch)
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown beef. Drain. Combine with taco seasoning and beans. Spread half in greased 9×13 dish. Top with two tortillas and half of cheese. Repeat layers.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes until heated through and cheese is bubbly. Serve with green onions and tomatoes.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- Are a Grocery List and Menu Plan Really Necessary?! - February 9, 2016
- Salmon & Spinach Salad with Avocado - February 9, 2016
- What’s For Dinner (No. 192) & Cooking Tips, Too! - December 14, 2015