Have you ever wondered where people who regularly plan menus get their ideas? Of course, there are the obvious places:
Those are great options but sometimes there’s no time (or desire) to look through another cookbook or cooking magazine and Pinterest can be overwhelming.
In that case, there are some other options you might not have thought of:
- Restaurant menus;
- Grocery store ads (sometimes you get ideas, sometimes they actually have recipes)
- Frozen food section of the grocery store;
- Blogs with weekly menus;
- Friends – just ask your Facebook friends what they’re having for dinner;
- Products in your pantry or refrigerator – some of those have great recipes right on the package;
- Food photos
Some of these resources provide the recipe. That makes it easy. For the ones that don’t, you have two options:
- Create your own recipe;
- Search on-line for a similar recipe.
Where do you get your recipe ideas?
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- Are a Grocery List and Menu Plan Really Necessary?! - February 9, 2016
- Salmon & Spinach Salad with Avocado - February 9, 2016
- What’s For Dinner (No. 192) & Cooking Tips, Too! - December 14, 2015