We’ve all found ourselves in a pinch without a staple that we need to complete our morning routine. The next time that happens, here are some ideas to keep your head from turning all the way around:
No Eye-Makeup Remover! Try a little body lotion on a cotton ball. The oil in the lotion will take eye makeup off in a jiffy!
I’m Out of Dry Shampoo! Try some pressed or loose face powder. Use a powder brush to add some to the visibly greasy areas in your hair. The powder absorbs some of the oil making your “do” look fresh.
My Blush is Gone! Try some eye shadow. A gold, light brown, or pink will add some color to your cheeks when your blush is MIA.
My Eye Liner is dried up! Try a dark color eye shadow with a liner brush. Not only does this work as well as liner, but it gives you freedom to choose any fun color of eye shadow as a liner! I recommend choosing a dark or high pigmented color.
My Hair is Frizzin’ Out! Try a small dab of hair conditioner or lotion. Rub it into your hands and work through your hair. This works great! Be careful not to use too much though. It’ll make your hair look greasy if you’re too generous.
- Use a cream eye shadow as a primer for eyes and lips.
- Whiten your teeth with a paste made of plain ol’ baking soda and a little mouth wash.
- If your skin is flaky, use a warm, wet wash cloth to gently exfoliate. I’ve used this in a pinch many times!
- If you need to do a full exfoliation but don’t have a scrub cream, use your face wash and add some salt. This creates a gritty texture that removes dead skin cells and the salt kills germs!
- If you need a face wash boost for monthly breakouts, try a sink of hot water with a couple cups of vinegar. Splash continually on your face for about a minute and then rinse well with hot water. This helps kill germs, reduces oil and dries up any blemishes.
Enjoy! The End.