a Rachael Ray recipe
I just tried this recipe this past week and it was delicious! I’m not a big fan of cooked broccoli but I really loved this.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into pieces all the way through the stem (I used about ¾ of a head and didn’t use the stem pieces)
- 2-3 cloves garlic, finely chopped (I used 2 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons (eyeball it) extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground pepper (go easy on the salt & pepper – use just a little)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Liberally drizzle olive oil over broccoli. Add garlic, salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Transfer to oven and roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until broccoli is nice and crispy on the ends and a little brown.