I don’t normally make recipes that use convenience foods but this one is great if you need an awesome dessert and don’t want to spend a lot of time cooking. It’s easy, fast and a definitely crowd pleaser.
- 1 (19.9 ounce) box chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 (16.5 ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 8 ounces peanut butter morsels
- 8 ounces chocolate chip morsels
Preheat oven to 350. Spray 13×9-inch baking pan with Pam.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy brownies. Spoon brownie batter into prepared pan. Crumble cookie dough over brownie batter. Sprinkle peanut butter morsels and chocolate chip morsels over cookie dough. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out slightly sticky.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- Are a Grocery List and Menu Plan Really Necessary?! - February 9, 2016
- Salmon & Spinach Salad with Avocado - February 9, 2016
- What’s For Dinner (No. 192) & Cooking Tips, Too! - December 14, 2015