My friend, Mary Pent, shared this recipe with me a long time ago. I think it might be something she made up. On her recommendation we tried it and liked it a lot.
- 1 bottle of soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. cracked black pepper
- family pack round steak (or steak of your choice)
Cut steak into bite-sized pieces. Place in gallon size zip lock bag with soy sauce and cracked black pepper. Mix well.
Place in refrigerator 8 hours or overnight. Grill or cook on George Foreman.
NOTE: This recipe is a good candidate for freezer cooking. Put everything in the zip lock bag and pop it in the freezer for future use.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016