By Rachel Gardner
It’s that time of year for Peppermint Mocha’s. But in case you don’t have time to stop and get one at your favorite coffee shop or don’t want to spend the money, here’s one way to make it yourself.
- 8 ounces coffee (I used Hazelnut in my K-Cup but any coffee will work)
- Hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ to 1 cup milk
Brew the coffee. Add milk (I use skim because it makes it a little healthier.) Add the hot chocolate mix or chocolate syrup and the peppermint extract. Use a whisk to combine ingredients and froth. Enjoy.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- Are a Grocery List and Menu Plan Really Necessary?! - February 9, 2016
- Salmon & Spinach Salad with Avocado - February 9, 2016
- What’s For Dinner (No. 192) & Cooking Tips, Too! - December 14, 2015