The 5×7 Sarah Pinto Planner is a no-nonsense spiral bound planner that gets the job done. The pages are clean and uncluttered which works great if that’s what you like. But if you like decorating your pages, this planner will work for you, too, because the pages have plenty of room for washi tape and stickers.
The bright and colorful cover is heavy cardboard.
The pages are also good quality paper. I didn’t try out any pens but I imagine the pages could handle just about any pen without bleedthrough.
So let’s take a look inside:
Four pages of notes
Followed by the monthly pages. The pages are not tabbed and a few of the months have divided boxes at the end of the month. The months are one right after the other rather than each month followed by the corresponding weekly pages.
After the weekly pages,
Eight Telephone/Address pages
10 Notes pages
Thank you to Franklin Planner for providing these two Sarah Pinto Planners to give away to two lucky winners. If you would like to enter to win, here are the rules:
1. Open to everyone.
2. To enter, please leave a comment on this post. Your comment is your entry and only one entry per person.
3. Entries will close at 6:00 pm Central Standard Time on Sunday, February 2nd, 2014. Any entries submitted after that time will not be counted.
4. The winner will be determined via Random.org.
5. The winner will be announced on Homemakersdaily.com on Monday morning, February 3rd, at 9:00 CST.
6. The winner must email me with their mailing address by the end of the day on Wednesday, February 5th, 2014. If I have not received an email from the winner by that time, a new winner will be chosen. So be sure to check back to see if you won!
Good Luck Everyone!