Wow! This was easy and my husband thought it was really good. I’ll definitely be making it again.
- 1 lb. frozen potato puffs (1)
- 8 oz. mixed mushrooms, thinly sliced
- ½ cup roasted red peppers, drained & chopped (2)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika (3)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- fried egg
Arrange all ingredients except egg on two large rimmed baking sheets. Bake at 425 degrees for 25 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Serve topped with a fried egg. (4)
(1) I used crispy crowns and think that worked out great.
(2) I didn’t notice it said roasted red peppers so I just used a red pepper.
(3) I only had regular paprika so I used it. I looked at smoked paprika but it was really expensive so I didn’t get it.
(4) I don’t like mushrooms or fried eggs so I didn’t eat this. My husband got two servings out of it. He ate half of it for dinner with 2 fried eggs on top. He ate the rest of it another night with another couple of fried eggs on it.
From Good Housekeeping Magazine