Thanks for your interest in guest posting on Homemaker’s Daily! I’m always interested in receiving well-written, unique posts from a variety of standpoints which will encourage and inspire my readers.
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if I think it will benefit Homemaker’s Daily readers, it will probably be published.
- In keeping with the spirit of the mission of Homemaker’s Daily, guest posts should offer practical, money-saving tips, advice or ideas. Recipes, planning, organizing and cleaning are always popular topics with our readers.
- Preference will be given to those who demonstrate a genuine interest in Homemaker’s Daily as a reader or follower. Submissions with a “visit my site” or “check out my product” type feel will not be accepted. Likewise, submissions which appear to be strictly PR- or SEO-related will not be accepted.
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Please limit your post to 1000 words or less and include photos.
- Use of bullets, lists and short paragraphs is highly encouraged as it makes reading much easier.
- Please make a concerted effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Due to time constraints, submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Make sure any links in your post are relevant and valid. Links deemed to be irrelevant to the main idea of your post will be removed without notice. Likewise, any non-working links will be removed without notice.
- Don’t forget to include a short bio (50 words or less) in the appropriate field below. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Homemaker’s Daily does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
- These guidelines are not intended to stifle your creativity, but to streamline our guest posting process. Submissions that adhere to these guidelines are more likely to be published!
If your guest post is accepted, it may take 4 to 6 weeks for your guest post to be published. I do my best to notify you within a week if your guest post is not accepted for publication so that you can submit it to another blog.
If you submit a query (i.e. an idea for a guest post as opposed to a guest post submission in full), I will review it and contact you if I am interested in pursuing the next step. I prefer full posts. If you do not hear from me within 2-4 weeks after submitting your query, you may assume I don’t think it is a good fit.
Typically, I publish one guest post per week. Depending on how many guest posts are in the queue, it may be several months before your post is published. I do my best to notify you the day your post goes live.