Wow! All I can say is “Wow”. These were delicious! They took a little bit of time because of the layers but they were well worth it.
- 1-1/2 cups crushed pretzels
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 box (1 lb 2.4 oz) Betty Crocker Original Supreme Premium brownie mix
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped mixed nuts
First Layer: Heat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl, mix crushed pretzels, sugar and butter. Press in ungreased 13×9-inch pan. Bake 8 minutes. Cool 20 minutes.
Second Layer: In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, contents of chocolate syrup pouch (from brownie mix box), water, oil and eggs until blended. Carefully spread batter over cooled crust. Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick comes out almost clean. Cool completely about 1 hour.
Third Layer: Frost brownies with vanilla frosting. Sprinkle with chopped pretzels and nuts. Yield: 24
from Betty Crocker Cookbook
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016