If you love Butterfinger candy bars and you love cookies, you’re going to LOVE this recipe for Butterfinger Cookies. These are delicious!!! And in case you’re wondering, the chocolate cookies are called Double Chocolate Cookies and are made with a devil’s food cake mix. You can find that recipe here.
- 3-1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. package) Nestle Butterfinger Baking Bits (1)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Beat sugar and butter in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs; gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Butterfinger baking bits.
Drop by slightly rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned (2). Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
(1) If your store doesn’t carry Butterfinger Baking Bits, you can get the same results by buying Butterfinger candy bars and breaking them into small pieces. The pieces in the bag were not tiny pieces – they were more like small chunks of irregular sizes.
(2) My cookies were done after 10 minutes. Be sure to watch the cookies starting at 8 minutes so you don’t overcook them.
Recipe from Nestle