This casserole is awesome – one of my family’s favorites. But everybody usually eats a lot of it so if you have more than four people, you might need a double batch.
- 1 pkg. Family Beef & Bean Chimichangas (8 or 10 in pkg)
- 8 oz. velveeta
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 small can chopped chilies
Thaw chimichangas a couple of hours until they’re soft but not completely thawed or microwave a few minutes on low power. Chop into bite-sized pieces. Place in greased 9×13 pan.
Melt velveeta, soup, milk and chilies in saucepan (this is the sauce recipe from the cheese enchiladas recipe). After melted, pour over chopped chimichangas and stir lightly so all pieces are covered.
Bake at 400 for about 20 or 30 minutes, until bubbly. Serve with salad and rice.
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016