My daughter combined her planner and wallet a while back. It’s working great for her. I’ve read about other people who combine their planner and wallet. I find it interesting but I’ve never been tempted to do it.
- I leave my planner out on my desk or my kitchen cabinet ALL the time. I don’t want my personal information (driver’s license, debit card, credit cards) out, too.
- My financial information seems safer tucked away in my wallet, which is in my purse, than in my planner which can be anywhere and everywhere.
- I’m not always careful with my planner. Sometimes my 4-year-old granddaughter even gets a hold of it. I wouldn’t want her to have access to my financial information. I might get to a store and find my card or driver’s license MISSING!
- I don’t always take my planner with me. Yes, I used to and I still think it’s best if you do, but sometimes I leave it in the car. I like having the option of leaving it behind if I don’t want to carry it. If my cards were in it, I would always have to take it.
- My planner is full already. If I add my cards and money to it, I would have to take out some of my planning pages and I don’t want to do that.
- I like compartmentalizing things. In my purse I carry my wallet, my planner and a clear cosmetic bag with odds and ends. I have a pocket for my keys and a pocket for my phone. I like keeping all those things separate.
But that’s just me. Have you combined your wallet and planner? Does it work well for you?
Latest posts by Patty (see all)
- When Life Messes up your Menu Plan - March 13, 2016
- Why I Don’t Ever Want Another French Door Refrigerator - March 10, 2016
- When Your Best Friend Needs a Planner . . . - March 9, 2016